Alpine 2.4.4 released
The Alpine Linux project is pleased to announce the immediate availablity of version 2.4.4 of its Alpine Linux operating system.
In addition to various security fixes, the following issues were addressed:
- Kernels upgraded to 3.3.8
- Fixed 3rd party kernel modules (dahdli-linux, xtables addons etc).
- Xen LiveCD now uses setup-alpine instead of shipping an apkovl
- Various Xen related fixes for setup-alpine
- Fixed shorewall-shell to not mess with the default gateway on restart/stop